UFORCE 1000 EPS
REAL WORLD. WORK READY.
UFORCE 1000 EPS For Sale at Callide Valley CFMOTO in Biloela, QLD | Review Specifications & Information
CFMOTO ’s toughest UTV yet, the UFORCE 1000 EPS is built on an all-new platform that has completely revolutionised the CFMOTO UTV range. The UFORCE 1000 takes UTVs to the next level and, even more importantly, at a price that’s simply too good to refuse.
Model highlights include two switchable drive modes (Normal/Work), electronic hill descent control and a large 5-inch display.
*Overseas model shown in video.
National ride away prices are inclusive of freight to your local dealer and dealer pre-delivery charges. Excludes Regional WA and King Island dealers. Contact us to determine any additional charges applicable to your state and territory.
- 71hp at 7,000rpm, 963cc, liquid-cooled four-stroke V-twin engine
- Bosch EFI with electronic 'fly by wire' throttle
- Two drive modes: Normal or Work
- Tough CVT transmission
- Electronic hill descent control
- A large 40-litre fuel tank capacity
- Selectable 2WD/4WD
- Push button-locking front differential
- Rear limited-slip differential (LSD)
- L-H-N-R range
- Separate easy reach handbrake
- Electronic power steering (EPS)
- Tightest turning circle of 8.2m in the CFMOTO UTV range
- Double A-Arm independent suspension both front and rear
- Four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes
- 293mm ground clearance
- 14-inch black alloy wheels
- 27-inch eight-ply CST Stag radial tyres
- ROPS certified roll cage
- CFMOTO roof kit
- Spacious three-person bench seat
- Seat belts
- 75.5 litres of integrated cabin storage capacity
- Full lights package including Indicators, horn and mirrors
- Gas-assisted tipping rear cargo tray with 350kg cargo capacity
- Handy integrated tie-down points
- 800kg towing capacity with tow package included as a standard feature
ENGINE & TRANSMISSION
|Liquid-cooled, fuel-injected four-stroke V-twin
|71hp at 7,000rpm
|74Nm at 6,500rpm
|Bosch EFI with 'fly by wire'
|H-L-N-R-Park plus Handbrake
|Electronic hill descent control
|Two drive modes: Normal or Work
|2WD/4WD with locking front differential
SUSPENSION & BRAKES
|Double A-Arm, independent
|Four wheel hydraulic disc brakes
WHEELS & TYRES
|27-inch eight-ply CST
|L X W X H
|2945 x 1615 x 1850mm
|Cargo Tray Dimensions
|1340 x 863 x 293mm
|Choice of two power modes
|Downhill Descent Control
|75.5 litres, in cabin
|Tow Pack, Horn, Lights & Mirrors
*Model specifications may change without notice.