UFORCE 1000 EPS TREK
KEEP MOTHER NATURE AT BAY
CFMOTO UFORCE 1000 EPS TREK UTV For Sale Biloela, QLD at Callide Valley CFMOTO | Review Specifications & Information
The recently updated UFORCE 1000 UTV platform has spawned another offshoot, the UFORCE 1000 EPS TREK Edition.
With its fully enclosed cabin, the Trek's narrative is focused on protection from the elements with the following accessories as standard: gas-assisted automotive-grade tilt windshield with wiper and washer, internal cab light, CF Connect rear windshield, full door kit, roof kit, heated seats, nerf bars and 3500lb winch.
The total value of the TREK accessories is over $7,000, but the new UTV only commands a $5,000 premium over the standard UFORCE 1000 EPS.
Now that's CFMOTO value!
*UFORCE 1000 EPS model is shown in video.
National ride away prices are inclusive of freight to your local dealer and dealer pre-delivery charges. Excludes Regional WA and King Island dealers. Contact us to determine any additional charges applicable to your state and territory.
- 71hp at 7,000rpm, 963cc, liquid-cooled four-stroke V-twin engine
- Bosch EFI with electronic fly by wire throttle
- Two drive modes: Normal or Work
- Tough CVT transmission
- Electronic hill descent control
- A large 40-litre fuel tank capacity
- Impact-resistant polycarbonate rear screen provides excellent visibility and protection
- Easy install with CF Connect tool-less installation system
- UV resistant
- Guarding occupants from debris while maintaining airflow, these full doors are framed with durable alloy and are skinned in tough, impact resistant polyethylene.
- Rear hinged configuration makes ingress / egress comfortable and safe.
- Automotive style internal and external door handles.
- Dual window system with internal storage bin.
- E37 43R Safety Homologated Automotive Glass with gas strut tilt system
- A dual lockable latch system allows the screen to be secured in the closed position
- Wiper and washer system
- Handy interior light incorporated into wiper motor
- Large TFT colour display
- Selectable 2WD/4WD
- Push button-locking front differential
- Rear limited-slip differential (LSD)
- L-H-N-R range
- Separate easy reach handbrake
- Electronic power steering (EPS)
- Turning circle of 8.2m
- Double A-Arm independent suspension both front and rear
- Four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes
- 293mm ground clearance
- 3500lb synthetic rope winch
- Plug in dash (drivers side) winch remote control
- 14-inch alloy wheels
- 27-inch eight-ply CST Stag radial tyres
- Durable steel nerf bars/side steps with 50mm diameter and 2mm thickness.
- E-coated with black powder coat.
- Added vehicle protection and easy access.
- 350kg cargo carry capacity
- 800kg tow capacity
- Large gas-assisted tipping rear cargo tray
- Handy integrated tie-down points
- CF Connect accessory points
- Rear tow package
ENGINE & TRANSMISSION
|Liquid-cooled, fuel-injected four-stroke V-twin
|71hp at 7,000rpm
|74Nm at 6,500rpm
|Bosch EFI with 'fly by wire'
|H-L-N-R-Park plus Handbrake
|Electronic hill descent control
|Two drive modes: Normal or Work
|2WD/4WD with locking front differential
SUSPENSION & BRAKES
|Double A-Arm, independent
|Four wheel hydraulic disc brakes
WHEELS & TYRES
|27-inch eight-ply CST Stag
|L X W X H
|2945 x 1615 x 1850mm
|Cargo Tray Dimensions
|1340 x 863 x 293mm
|TREK Fully Enclosed Cabin
|Heated Driver & Passenger Bench Seat
|Washer & Windshield Wiper
|Internal Cab Light
|Nerf Bars/Side Steps
|Choice of two power modes
|Downhill Descent Control
*Model specifications may change without notice.